Wednesday 11 May 2011

Wrong Ideas

I'm not entirely sure what Google is thinking with my adverts.  For a while it had the right idea, but now it's just well off the beaten track.  Maybe I should mention Firestorm Games and Maelstrom more often.  After all, this is a blog about Warmachine and Hordes, perhaps I need to mention Privateer Press in every blog post too, just to be on the safe side.

Also, to clarify some information about the Gathering of the Clans in Edinburgh: I am not Andy Meechan, nor is Andy Meechan me.  Therefore I am not involved in any way in the running of any events at the Gathering.  It may prove surprising to many people, but I am not innately connected in some way to all the other Andies.  To rectify this I have decided to once again start calling myself Lee (and if my old friends turn out to know my new friends again, I may end up as Andy-Lee).  I'm not sure where the rumour that I was running the tournament at the Gathering came from, but it certainly wasn't me - if it turns out some imposter has said they're me, I suppose I may have to visit the Gathering in order to subject them to a Sockmulg.

No comments:

Post a Comment