Monday 18 January 2010

Supersize Me

Hmm, I was initially worried that the Conflagration Warmachine/Hordes tournament would conflict with the Superbowl Sunday, but unless the tournament runs until stupid-o'clock AM I should be fine. I'm going on a limb and hoping to see Colts vs Saints for the Superbowl. Being a relatively new fan of the sport - my brother-in-law is a big fan and that's how I got into it - I suspect my prediction is somewhat groundless and any American readers of this blog will no doubt come lynch me in my sleep.

Sign ups and details for the Conflagration tournament can be found here: http://z7.invisionfree.com/uk_warmachine/index.php?showtopic=1333

As a Press Ganger who runs tournaments the need for timed turns has become more important. This brings us to chess clocks: why are these things so expensive? It makes me wonder the viability of duct-taping 2 digital alarm clocks together...

No comments:

Post a Comment