Wednesday 13 January 2010

Experimental Procedures

The inconceivable may have happened: I have rebuilt my unit of Croe's Cutthroats. I think I'm going to see if I can get them to do... anything... in the next few games. I also thought I'd experiment with eMagnus lists and dual Manglers since they're so cheap in his tiered list.

Not only have I submitted to madness (re: Croe's Cutthroats) I have this crazy urge to get ALL my mercenary models painted. Too many of them have languished in the underworld realms of undercoated or half done. I'm sure it's Jim working some voodoo since there's one badly painted Steelhead Heavy Cavalry model that I've had half done for almost a year now - it drives him mental. The first models I'll have to do are Gorman di Wulfe and Kell Bailoch, staples of my Magnus lists.


For those people playing in my tournament on the 23rd (a week on Saturday) I have been making objective markers using the very fancy toothpick you see above. Who can refuse the pirate flag objectives?! Clearly more people should sign up.

No comments:

Post a Comment