Monday 13 June 2011

The Riddle of Steel

Right, Damiano it is.  He's more Merc-centric, and I have a bunch of mostly painted Steelheads (including my infamous half-done cavalry), and his themed force is ludicrously easy to get as I have almost everything in it already.  However, I do need double of everything I already own.  Of course, having two sets of the Steelhead Trinity (Halberdiers, Heavy Cavalry, and Riflemen in this case) does make those scenarios with split objectives rather easy.  Half the army to one objective, other half to the other objective; stomp face as needed.  Time to start running some extra events methinks!

Once the Steelheads are all done, I'm not quite sure what to move onto next.  I'd like something very thematic, preferably themed, so it might be time to wander into a Rhulic army.  Gorten and a pair of Drillers would be nice to have, and probably Brun & Lug...  All in good time however, getting all these new Mercenaries is going to take a while.  Meanwhile, what is best in life?

No comments:

Post a Comment