Sunday 24 April 2011

Like a Fox

Another Quarterly Win against Jim.  Woot.  Though Mulg did go flying back and forth over 2 turns, courtesy of a Pureblood Warpwolf and then my Dire Troll Mauler.  The basics of what happened was that Jim's Primal'ed Stalker flubbed up damaging Mulg before I wiped out its Mind though pDoomshaper's feat damage.  So the Pureblood came in and threw Mulg, then eKrueger feated and pushed him further back.  In return I used Rage on my Dire Troll Mauler and threw Mulg back at the Stalker before using my Fell Caller to stand everything back up and commence Death by Tree.  I'm so cunning!  Like a fox.  Strangely my own throw did more damage than all the attacks from the Stalker.

My Saturday game also went well, but that was more due to my tremendous dice against Sean Murchie than any tactical brilliant on either part.  When your opponent can't stop rolling massive damage, there's not a lot you can do about it.  I just pasted all his Titans and Gatormen in record speed with my damage rolls.

Anyhow, that's my pDoomshaper list finely tuned and working, I just need my PG order to get processed...  I'm still missing tons of stuff from my other two lists.  Come on Mike, it's only a public holiday, miniatures needs posting!  Slacker.

No comments:

Post a Comment