Thursday 21 April 2011

Intarwebbing

I thought I'd include some Google ads in the blog and then link it up to Maelstrom Games and Firestorm Games or other wargaming related (and thus, useful) links.  Unfortunately Google appears to have other ideas on this, but I'm willing to let it slide for now - apparently it's supposed to sort itself out.  If it's still made of failcake after a fortnight, it's going to get the axe.

Good news however, Martyn Jenkins has finally figured out how to post the Dragon-storm podcast on iTunes and the episodes are now available for download.  Apparently Jim will be on the next episode, which means I'm probably going to be asked to set up a mic for him.

I've ordered all the pieces I need for my remaining lists, but with parts of the Privateer Press site down and with Salute just this last weekend, I'm not sure the Quartermaster will be able to process my order any time soon.  At least Vassal has no such qualms about models, so I'm sure I'll be able to test out the lists over the next few days.  That or resort to using proxies (blerg).

No comments:

Post a Comment