Tuesday 2 February 2010

Sticks & Stones, and a Whole Load of Rocks

I arrived home today to find two things - well actually 3, but one of them isn't gaming related - to cheer me up (though I am morbidly cheerful these days): an e-mail from the EU Quartermaster (Mike W) telling me that my Mulg the Ancient is on the way; and my Krielstone Bearer & Stone Scribes had arrived in the mail. Soon people will feel my stony wrath! Without proxies... And perhaps with painted models...

I'm rather impressed with the performance of the new Fennblades - I love Vengeance. The Earthborn also continues to impress, particularly against Warmachine where there is an abundance of high POW weapons. I'm pretty sure my Mauler suffers from the same malady that affected my first Mangler for the entirety of MKi - he just seems to die horribly in every game.

P.S. MULG SMASH!

No comments:

Post a Comment