Thursday, 11 February 2010

Heroic Stature

Work on the Hero is progressing fairly quickly. I've had some time doing other miniatures (my Mercenaries) but he's such a great miniature he really deserves to be completed by the end of the week. I did an easy headswap, replacing the usual Hero's helmeted head with pMadrak's (though I'm not entirely sure how I ended up with a spare Madrak head). It gives him a more aggressive look.

eMagnus' new base looks pretty cool as well, but I've had to remove Foecleaver X from the miniature and leave it in the paint stripper overnight. The varnish I'd used left the original paint job with a bumpy surface that totally screwed with my attempt to update the metallics. Fortunately this flaw in the varnish seems to be restricted to just the sword, so I'll fix it all up tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment