Friday 26 June 2009

Trolling for Pictures


Here's a picture of the work I've done with my Trollbloods so far. While similar to the colour scheme I've done for Iain's Pyre Troll I've opted for red as my secondary colour instead of blue/green. You can't see it with Doomshaper's shadow over it, but the shading around his loin cloth is pretty good. I've also done a heap of work on Doomshaper's back, but I'll wait until he's finished before I put up a picture of it - mostly because my camera just ran out of batteries (again).

My palette moves heavily into the brown related colours: yellow, brown, red. I thought about green (since the brown colours are green, yellow and red) but I used that extensively with my Mercenaries and red has more visual 'pop' to it. I really like how my Impaler is coming out, the colour scheme works quite nicely with how the miniature is posed. It reminds me of a tree frog.

No comments:

Post a Comment