Saturday 27 June 2009

The Mire

While the usual content of the Privateer Press forums can be described as excrement, occasionally something worthwhile pops up. Like this thread about Megalith. It's not often a thread makes me laugh.

eDoomshaper progresses steadily, I expect he'll be finished some time next week though I do have an assload of Tyranids for a friend to do. Luckily the paint scheme for them is easy (and in a book) it's just working up the motivation to paint something I'm totally disinterested in. I'd rather paint my Impaler some more. Maybe if I can get Chris to play Warmachine instead...

I'm also running a special scenario in a week on Tuesday, though I'm still typing up the special rules. I'm not sure how it's going to turn out, but hopefully it's all fun. If it's not then I know to stop now before I dig a big hole for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment