Friday 20 March 2009

The Wolf? I See no Wulfe

Well Gorman's now done, but not to a very high standard at all - so he's pretty much never going to be in my gallery. This is mostly due to the work I did on him for the 350 point part of Rising Conflict - where I painted him in about 12 minutes. I might even go so far as to buy another Gorman di Wulfe so I can do him up to my usual standards, or get another bottle of paint stripper. At least he's good enough to look like he's part of my army.
I also put some freehand on the back of Ashlynn's... skirt-thing. I'll have to start practising doing freehand stuff and proper in-depth blending. After seeing Adam's commissioned work from Ali McVey I'm inspired to try more complicated and more difficult work. One of the first steps will have to be making my bases more interesting. Then it's on to more complex blending techniques or just doing more layers of blending. One day... non-metallic metals!

No comments:

Post a Comment