Thursday 19 March 2009

Painting Schedule: Rising Conflict


I will scribe a schedule here and not deviate from it until the Creator says otherwise. This shall be the order of what I'm going to paint:

Gorman di Wulfe
Steelhead Heavy Cavalry (2) - 2 days each
Rupert Carvolo, Piper of Ord
Steelhead Halberdiers (2)
Nomad Heavy Warjack - 2 days
Anastasia di Bray
Mule Heavy Warjack - 2 days
Ogrun Bokur - possibly 2 days... he is a big lad after all.
Lord Rockbottom

I shall endeavour to do at least one miniature a day and the Scrutators will wrack me for my slothful ways if I fail to do so. That means I should be done in about 16 days, plenty of time to do touch ups and interesting things to my warcasters and character models before the 500 point Rising Conflict tournament.

No comments:

Post a Comment