Saturday 14 March 2009

Rising Queues

With the next part of the Rising Conflict tournaments looming in the not-too-distant future the growing pile of half painted miniatures sitting on my desk or in my carrying case is somewhat distressing. While I find painting therapeutic, actually working myself up to do some is a small miracle. It's hard work defeating the procrastination monster. Here's what needs to be done for both my lists:

Mule Heavy Warjack
Nomad Heavy Warjack
Anastasia di Bray
Gorman di Wulfe (just need to finish the highlights)
Lord Rockbottom
Ogrun Bokur
2 Steelhead Heavy Cavalry
1 Steelhead Halberdier

The warjacks are probably the fastest and easiest things to paint with the cavalry being the hardest. My plan is to finish the cavalry next week along with two Halberdiers - though I only need one Halberdier, if I do two then I'll have a full unit. After that it's solos galore.

Now if only I'd stop doing work on Durgen Madhammer, I don't need another warcaster yet. I've just finished doing his base and working out his colour scheme. He should look really good when he's finished, which will be AFTER I finish all my Rising Conflict pieces. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment