Tuesday 2 November 2010

Read your feat people!

The tournament at highlander games at the weekend was a blast (thanks again Andy)
I ran
Epic Lylyth
Ravagore
Nephilim Bolt Thrower
Shredder
Striders With unit attachment
Strider Deathstalker

Epic lylyths feat is in basically 2 seperate parts. Epic lylyth and her battlegroup gain an extra ranged attack regardless of RoF, awesome game winning stuff right there.
The other part is that ALL friendly models in her control area gain snipe, not just the battlegroup like I played it all tournament, GRRRRRR.

So I basically hadicapped my poor striders the whole tournament. Not a mistake I will make again.

I am hoping to write a blog entry for each game I played while they are still fresh in my memory. Keep a look out folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment