Wednesday 7 July 2010

Arts and Crafts

After much fidgeting with a 5" smoke cloud at the UK Masters this year I encountered Alex Smith and his lampshade rings of varying sizes.  I've tried several times to locate a store in Glasgow that sells these metal rings but come up dry, but no longer!  The "internet" these kids were talking about has provided my salvation.

This store sells the precious metal rings, is based in the UK and seems to be reasonably priced.  More so for us Press Gangers as they provide 11" and 12" rings for use in scenarios.  If I ever have to fly to a convention as a Press Ganger I'm not sure how I'm going to explain the large quantity of strange metal objects in my bag (that aren't toy soldiers) to customs.

I'll be setting up an ebay page shortly to sell some of my painted miniatures, more news on that when it happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment