Thursday 31 December 2009

Manflu

I have returned from visiting family in France, though I actually have a cold rather than manflu (mancold: does it still apply?); it does stop me from sleeping, which is a pain. However, sleeping in the living room in a house occupied by young children also stopped me from sleeping... (Uncle Andy, look! Thomas go choo-choo! - thank you my nephew, it's only 5:30am, don't mind me).

Staring at all the clutter on my desk is somewhat demoralising, there's a lot of things to get done. A nice surprise to come back to was the latest update to the Hordes Field Test rules:

http://privateerpress.com/company/hordes-holiday-field-test-update

I don't see any changes to the Trollbloods, which is helpful, it means I don't have to go and print out any new sheets of paper. I'm going to give pDoomshaper a few more whirls, but I'm not sure if he will outweigh the fun factor I get from eDoomshaper. There's something exceedingly pleasant about being able to rampage across almost half a board. Oh Long Riders have 8 wounds again, woot.

No comments:

Post a Comment