Sunday 6 December 2009

Hordes FT: Update Changes

So... the first of the Hordes update changes arrived and... not a lot happened in it. Absylonia had quite a few changes, perhaps becoming the pMagnus of Hordes, but otherwise the update brought about a bunch of very small corrections. I was really hoping for something more but there's a lot of feedback to sort through. I did indeed send in my feedback about Elemental Communion and I still think "build more terrain" is not a solution to triggering an ability in a game. Answers like that make me think someone needs a slap.

Having had another game where I haven't been able to get anything out of eDoomshaper's feat I've realised that he requires some very specific support to function: a Krielstone Bearer with Stone Scribe Elder and a Bouncer. The first is to remove things like Paralysis, which so far has been the bane of my life. The second is to prevent such things as Kaelyssa draining off all his Fury. No doubt I'll find something else to include after my game against Jim on Tuesday.

On the painting side of things my Earthborn Dire Troll is almost finished. Woohoo! I'm not sure what's next, probably the Axer or Dire Troll Mauler.

No comments:

Post a Comment