Wednesday 8 April 2009

Thoughts on MKii

It's still Warmachine.

While there are many rules and spells that are common across Factions, the game feels much the same. The layers of complexity are still present, though I will admit eMagnus has had a massive boost and now feels like a very strong assassination warcaster. I'm not entirely sure about the other factions since I've only had the one game against Jim so far and he was using Mortenebra and thus had no infantry at all to test against.
Warjacks are as tough as coffin nails now, if you don't destroy it utterly you're going to pay for it. I'm going to have to experiment with having the odd mechanic running around after my heavy warjacks - that means I'll probably have to pick up Dirty Meg.
I do feel the changes to warjacks may lead to the end of the high DEF warcaster, but I'll have to give Ashlynn a go and see how she holds up against the new higher MAT warjacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment