Wednesday 1 April 2009

Ding 100!

Shockingly there have been over a hundred unique views (or three people using a lot of different computers) on the blog now. I have no idea who reads this and all my efforts so far to find out have failed miserably; but still, this makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

I had planned to start a new colour scheme for my Mercenaries but the required painting techniques are just too advanced for me at this time. If I make a mistake I have no idea how to correct it without starting whole patches of the model from scratch. So Catachan Green will be staying for now, though Boomhowler & Co will probably be painted in a happy medium between the two schemes.

Oh yes, don't forget today is April's Fools people, be prepared for the worst!

No comments:

Post a Comment