Saturday 18 April 2009

The Cycle of Life

Yet another year goes by and now I'm another year older (or I will be tomorrow). Who'd have thought that Boomhowler & Co would actually make their way into my army list? Strange though it may seem they have indeed wormed their way into my army and even as I type I am waiting on some of the bases to dry so that I can undercoat them and begin the painting. Unfortunately the box I bought was purchased in 2003 and I have since used several of the arms and weapons to convert other Trollkin models. This has meant I'm two grunts short of a minimum unit, but we'll see what I get for my Birthday tomorrow - three blisters of Trollkin mercenaries would be handy... So would copious amounts of cash... or a house... maybe a car or two. You know, just the essentials.

I might also start work on my first actual commission piece for Iain this coming week, though the Pyre Troll he wants will have to wait until I've done the remnants of my Magnus 500 point list so I can play in the next Rising Conflict tournament. He wants it painted in the Carston's Gulch colour scheme as seen in NQ23, which actually looks quite easy, I'll just have to use my handy colour matching chart to equate Citadel paints to their P3 equivalent.

No comments:

Post a Comment