Saturday 6 June 2015

Sojobo

I'm working on painting Sojobo and I'm finding him really easy to paint for some reason.  He looks amazing.  I'm not really sure what the difference is with my painting, but he looks a bajillion times better than my Ito Clan stuff.  Maybe it's because I've started using the hand holding the miniature as a palette?  I ran out of metallics (or I've put them somewhere strange, I can't find any in the flat) so I can finish his claws and staff tomorrow after I visit the shops.





Testing for the Tengu Decension continues.  I think I'm just missing out on the more interesting (to me) profiles - I think the faction lacks the crow tengu at the moment.  Right now it's very mobile within a melee, but there's no way to get out declaring melee or disengage actions.  They also hit like small school children.

No comments:

Post a Comment