Tuesday 30 March 2010

Grrr Arrrgh

Well, that may have been my least fun game in a while. I spent a good 4 turns (at least) chasing Martin's pMagnus (+battlegroup) around a building before giving up and throwing away models just to get him to commit in one place. Unfortunately I became a total dickwad about it so I'll apologise to him next week (seeing as I don't have his mobile number). No excuse for it really. Next time though I'm making sure there isn't a giant building in the middle.

While playing about with Forward Kommander I accidentally came up with a really good eMagnus list. It's a total focus hog on eMagnus but it has all the requirements I need in my armies. I might try it against Jim at some point. At 35 points though, I'm not too sure about a good eMagnus list... Maybe with 2 Nomads instead... hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment