Wednesday 3 March 2010

Lack of Munching

Alas, Jim's pButcher was not Mulg'ed. My collection will have to remain incomplete for a while yet. I'm fairly happy that I've managed to fight Jim to a standstill a second time but munching on the Butcher would have been some icing on the cake. It's time to experiment with a new warlock - Borka and Grissel are at the top of my list.

In Privateer Press related news, Lich Lord Venethrax's model has been put up. I don't like the strange smoke stacks or the shape of Venethrax's weapon, but I'm pretty sure both can be modified without much effort.

My Trollkin Champion Hero has long since been completed and I should get the finished pictures up later today or tomorrow. After finishing him up my pot of Bleached Bone underwent a strange metamorphosis, transforming from liquid into some form of jelly. I have no idea why this happened but I guess it's time to get another pot.

No comments:

Post a Comment