Sunday 11 January 2009

Upcoming Games and Stag Nights

This coming week I'm playing Jim (who'd have guessed?) but this time we're switching factions. I'll be using his Cryx and he'll be using my mercs - though he asked for my kayazy, but Tom (Thom?) is still putting little green stuff hats on them for me. I thought I'd try out Deneghra and a mixed force of cheap ass infantry and some soul hunters. I thought about swapping out the soul hunters for a slayer but I need more practice with cavalry as a whole.

I should also be playing Tom on Saturday. I haven't play Khador one on one for a while, so it should be fun. Hopefully he'll bring some of the kayazy with hats so I can... hmm... I'm going to be busy painting Steelheads for a while, I'll get around to painting the kayazy some day. I've managed to make myself a nice 750 list that only needs 3 more models, so I'll need the kayazy for that.

One of my best friends Dan is getting married at the end of the month (sucker!) and the stag night is going to meander down to Glasgow, which is great for me, I don't have to travel back to Aberdeen for it. I've been trying to get Chris, the best man, to play Warmachine for a while and Johanna is doing a painting workshop the day after the stag do. My Cunning Plan is to get Johanna to bring a few battle boxes and give Chris a couple of demo games.

No comments:

Post a Comment