Tuesday 12 August 2008

The Savior Has Arrived

Tada! A working hard drive again, though I wasn't able to salvage anything from my old one unfortunately. At least I still have all these paper notes I took for the gun mage and some work on an arcane mechanik write-up that I'll never actually do. I'm mostly unhappy about losing Black Sails, the campaign path for IK 4e I was writing.

Speaking of 4e, it appears that my prayers have been answered: the GSL is being revised. We may even get to see a shiny new GSL at GenCon... maybe... Discussion of this momentous event and its relation to the Iron Kingdoms can be found in this forum thread.

With this extra free time I don't actually have I have discovered I absolutely hate painting trolls. I don't know why, I like painting Madrak, but painting normal trolls and trollkin just gives me a headache. Perhaps I'll just paint everything as albinos instead. I think I'm having such trouble because I can't seem to get the blue of their skin quite right or to a color I'm happy with. I think I might use the alternate color scheme for trolls from NQ15, where the trolls are more of a tan color. Time to get me some paint stripper.

No comments:

Post a Comment