Saturday 9 August 2008

Axe to Face, Part 2

Finally got hold of my mother's snazzy digital camera and managed to take five pictures of my Madrak Ironhide conversion before the battery ran out of juice. Four of those pictures I couldn't use because the camera flash actually reflects off his white skin so all you can see is a massive fuzzy blur where his head is.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

As you can see the base has been completed and I've removed my horrible job with the tartan. Overall I'm quite happy with my Madrak and look forward to playing him tomorrow in my first Warmachine/Hordes game at Static Games in Glasgow. If anyone who reads this blog is going (hah, people read this blog? Who am I kidding?) look for the half-chinese stick figure mercilessly stomping things, that will be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment