Thursday 4 August 2011

Brawltastic

I'd normally run the yearly two day event during Conflagration but as the QMU is not attached to a shop and I just don't see GUGS outside of university time I believe it's much easier if I just keep going with the Tartan Brawl.  I'm going to attempt to book the second Tartan Brawl on the 10th and 11th of March 2012.  Saying that, I'll have to pick up prize support much quicker this time around.

Not happy with the way Constance's armour has turned out, I think she may be in the queue for some paint stripper.  Then again she looks fine from a distance, so I might just do her at tabletop quality for now and pick up a new Constance once the rest of my army is painted.  I'll just console myself by painting another Sword Knight.

No comments:

Post a Comment