Friday 29 October 2010

Slaves to Fashion

Well, mounds of metal have made their way back onto the painting table and I'm actually slapping paint on them.  Jim's Overseer is completed and has been handed over, unfortunately I can't find the adaptor for the battery charger so I haven't been able to update my gallery in AGES.  I'd rather like to put Mulg up there too...  The Overseer is perhaps my finest work so far, I opted for a higher degree of contrast and highlighting, and I think the result really paid off.  Of course you'll all just have to take my word for it until I find an adaptor...

This weekend is the 25 point tournament in Dundee, and I'm puzzling how to get there.  I thought getting on a train from Glasgow to Dundee would be simple, but alas strange transfers and astrological alignments get involved.  I will have to resort to taking the dreaded bus.  Unspeakable I know.  People should know that the start times have shifted around slightly, the doors open at 9:30 am, and hopefully the first games will begin at 11:00 am.

No comments:

Post a Comment