Friday 13 August 2010

World Hunger

The first of the Trollbloods tiered lists has been unveiled at Bell of Lost Souls.  We discover that Grim Angus likes Skinners and Alten Ashley.  Can't say I'm a huge fan, but then again I don't play Grim Angus (yet.)  Hopefully we can see one or two of the other tiered lists in the next few weeks before the Trollbloods book is released. Doomshaper, Doomshaper, Doomshaper, Doomshaper, Doomshaper.
I think I've given up all hope for the Fennblades, they fail command checks as if doing so would end world hunger.  Out go the Fennblades, in come the Champions or Long Riders in my latest list.  Both of those are Fearless (woot!), though I only have a minimum unit of Long Riders this is countered by my early purchase of Horthol.  If only all these models were painted...

The cover of the Circle Orboros has crept up on the Privateer Press website, it's pretty.  The Warpwolf Stalker in the background has something weird going on with its hand however.  Looks uncomfortable.

edit: Cassius the Oath Keeper has appeared on the Privateer Press website.  He comes with a tree!

4 comments:

  1. Picked up my Skorne book today, but I'm looking forward to the release of Trollbloods (my 2nd Hordes Army) and I love Grim Angus, he is the best of the Troll-casters! But then my name is Angus so I really do have to play him ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lies, your secret name is 'Moose'. We know the truth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As long as cassius doesn't have mulg's spell!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes my secret name is 'Moose', but that is a SECRET... and now sir you must die! "MUSTER THE TITANS!"

    ReplyDelete