Saturday 28 February 2015

Owlithic

Yay!  More concept art releases this week, including one of the Tengu!  I'm not sure about whether I'll pick up the Tengu - I'm more interested in the Minimoto Clan - but I do think they'll be a hit with the Bushido player base.  Feast ye eyes on Naigubu the Ancient (an owl tengu apparently):



For the Ito Clan though, I was vaguely surprised it was Yuui getting released.  When I was playtesting her, she would bearmaul everything she touched for some reason.  She's not particularly amazing in combat, she's no Kenzo, but I'd just roll either amazingly well or my opponent would roll really badly.  I do hope this trend continues when she's released.  The minor spoiler I shall provide is that she's an ashigaru.  Rejoice Satoshi warband players.  Oh, and she was Yuui Ito for a while before we all asked why an Ito was an ashigaru, not a samurai.

For non-Ito Clan concept arts, I really like Honoka & Hakushi.  It does make me interested in making an animal themed warband, but maybe a bit further into the future as currently there aren't all that many animals for the Silvermoon (leopard, death chicken, weasel).

No comments:

Post a Comment