Monday 29 September 2008

Still Living

Much to my chagrin I've moved into my sister's house in Glasgow since my attempts to move back to Aberdeen have been thwarted by the student season and the lack of decent flats - don't get me wrong, Aberdeen is a dump, but all my really old friends are there. The good news is that I've discovered the local Press Ganger and I now know where to go get HordeMachine games and possibly a new RPG group. If the gaming group is made of awesomesauce I may just move back out of my sister's place and stay in Glasgow, we'll wait and see.

There are several benefits to living at my sister's: I don't have to pay rent, I only have to pay a small share of utilities and food bills. The downsides are: Anna eats all my chocolate digestive biscuits, the house is FREEZING, I can't say 'no, I'm busy' for babysitting. Hopefully I'll be back out of here before or just after Christmas.

Once I've unpacked enough of my stuff I can upload the much delayed gun mage utility powers, bringing a close to the heroic tier. My efforts to find a NQ16 have also failed, but I'm sure someone in the wargaming group will have one, I shall ask when I make an appearance this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment